Lessons Learned from a Food Service Director: Kids Like Healthy Foods Posted by Brooke Hardison, USDA Office of Communications, on May 12, 2015 at 9:00 AM The following guest.. read more
FOOD SAFETY HANDLER’S CARDS & ANSI CERTIFICATIONS
A leading provider of food safety handler training and food safety manager certifications and ANSI-CFP exam. Learn anywhere and anytime. Live 24×7 Support. Money-Back Guarantee!
Why is a Food Handler Safety Training Course or a Certification Exam important ?
Food Handler safety is of paramount importance to businesses of any size which handle food. Food establishments are responsible for keeping and handling food safe for their customers. Food handler safety does not only affect the sales and continued patronage of your establishment but also public safety. About 72% of businesses indicate they would be more likely to hire food safety trained handlers and 50% willing to pay higher wages to those trained.
All State – Certified Food Protection Manager (ANSI-CFP)
A Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) is a certification that is obtained by the owner or employee of food facilities that prepare, handle, or serve non-prepackaged potentially hazardous food. The Certified Food Manager (CFM) Training Program accredits and licenses training programs for candidates new to the food industry who may need training.
Our Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification is approved by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This accredited exam is accepted in all states that have mandatory certification requirements for Food Management Professionals.
Before the Exam: To login into the exam you will need the username and password sent to you in the exam enrollment notice email. If you did not receive your username and password contact Customer Support at 855-796-3525. IMPORTANT: You must have your Username and Password available when you arrive to take the exam.
To Schedule Your Exam Online: After purchasing the exam, please click here to schedule your exam. (Note: To login to the exam, you will need the username and password sent to you after purchase in the exam enrollment notice email.)
Course and Exam Completion Instructions: Upon receiving a passing score of 70%, candidates may print a proof of completion certificate from the LMS. Also, an official certificate will be mailed to candidates within 15 business days of exam completion. Certificate details are provided in this end of course instructions document. (400K- PDF) – Download
Food Handler Special Offers
- Arizona Food Handler – $7.00
- Arkansas Food Handler – $7.00
- California Food Handler- $7.00
- California Food Manager- $99.00
- Florida Food Service – $12.95
- Illinois Food Handler – $7.00
- New York Food Handler – $7.00
- Texas Food Handler – $7.00
Food Safety Popular Courses
- Chicago Food Service Manager – $85.00
- Illinois Food Handler & Alcohol – $24.95
- Los Angeles Food Manager – $85.00
- Nevada Food Handler & Alcohol – $29.95
- TABC & Texas Food Handler – $17.99
- Texas Food Manager & Exam – $99.00
- Washington DC Food Handler – $7.00
- Save up to 40% discount by enrolling and training all your employees.
- Enjoy tailored corporate solutions and training services-including site and course branding, system integration, course customization, custom reporting, and even consulting service.
- Track progress, generate reports, and manage learners using a cloud-based platform.